VIVINO 4.0 points (Equivalent to Robert Parker 90 points Wine Enthusiast 90 points)
Vinification: 51% Rară Neagră , 49% Malbec
Obtained from hand-picked grapes, matured for 6 months.
Vinohora ” Collection limited edition of Purcari wines, the local combines Moldovan grape varieties with classic international varieties.
The White wine cuvée is a Moldavian-French dance “Hora”, the authenticity and elegance of which which combines ” Fetească Albă ” with the power and opulence of a classic Chardonnay. A limited edition of Purcari wines in which a local grape variety is selected for an international Classic meets.
The white Vinohora invites you to a dazzling, of fresh limes –, pears and Aniseed blossom aromas accompanied the dance, which gradually takes on the delicate taste of jasmine, praline and coconut revealed.
Recommended serving temperature : 10…+12 °С
Alcohol: 13.3% Total acidity: 5.5 g / dm3 Volatile acidity: 0.46 g / dm3
Total SO2: 115 mg / dm3 Total sugar: 3.0 g / dm3
Awards Vinohora Fetească Albă & Chardonnay
Vinohora Fetească Albă & Chardonnay 2017
– Silver Medal (Vin la Munta , Romania
– Bronze Medal (Wine Up, Romania 2019)
Vinohora Fetească Albă & Chardonnay 2016
– Gold Medal (Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 201)
– Silver Medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2019)
– Silver Medal (Mundus Vini Germany 2019)
– Silver Medal (Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 2018)
– Bronze Medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2018)
Vinohora Fetească Albă & Chardonnay 2015
– Bronze Medal (International Wine&Spirit Competition 2018)
– Bronze Medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2017)