VIVINO 4.1 points (Equivalent to Robert Parker 91 points / Wine Enthusiast 91 points)
Vinification: 51% Rară Neagră , 49% Malbec
Obtained from hand-picked grapes, matured for 6 months in French oak barrels.
Product information: Vinohora ” Collection limited edition of Purcari wines, the combines native Moldavian grape varieties with classic international varieties.
The red Vinohora is an expression of local spirit and international harmony, united in a Moldavian Argentinean wine dance . It owes its unique character to a combination from the native variety Rară Neagră and the classic Malbec from Argentina.
The delicate taste combines notes of dried fruit and vanilla, followed by emotional cherry aromas, black plum and chocolate.
Recommended serving temperature : +18 … +20°С
Alcohol: 13.3% Total acidity: 5.3 g / dm3 Volatile acidity: 0.54 g / dm3
Total SO2: 85 mg / dm3 Residual sugar: 3.3 g / dm3
Awards Vinohora Rară Neagră & Malbec
Vinohora Rară Neagră & Malbec 2017
– Gold Medal (International Wine Contest, Bucharest 2019)
– Gold Medal (Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 2019)
– Gold Medal (Vin la Munta , Romania
– Silver Medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2019)
– Silver Medal (Wine Up, Romania 2019)
Vinohora Rară Neagră & Malbec 2016
– Silver Medal (International Wine and Spirit Competition 2018)
– Bronze Medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2018)
– Vinohora Rară Neagră & Malbec 2015
– Gold Medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2017)
– Gold Medal (Mundus Vini Germany 2017)