VIVINO 4.2 points (Equivalent to Robert Parker 92 points / Wine Enthusiast 91 points)
Vinification: 60% Bastardo, 35% Rară Neagră, 5% Saperavi
Harvested by hand. This wine was aged for 6 months in French oak barrels.
Product information: A bold mixture full of character from three native grape varieties.
From the soils of Moldavia, with a heart of Georgia and the free spirit of Ukraine.
Wine tasting: Intense ruby red colour, almond aromas and a complex bouquet, which is dominated by
cherries, blackberries and currants dominate. Complemented by dried plums, red Pepper and spicy notes of damp wood and leather. The full and fruity taste catches elegance and refinement and gives a velvety finish.
Recommended serving temperature: +18… 20 С
Alcohol: 14.5% Total acidity: 5.2 g / dm3 Volatile acidity: 0.53 g / dm3
Total SO2: 90 mg / dm3 Total sugar: 3.2 g / dm3
Awards Freedom blend
Freedom Blend 2017
• Gold Medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2019)
• Gold Medal (Galicja Vitis, Poland
• Gold Medal (Berlin Wine Trophy 2019)
• Gold Medal (Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 2019)
• Silver Medal (Mundus Vini Germany 2019)
• Bronze Medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2019)
Freedom Blend 2015
• Gold Medal (Black Sea Region Wines & Spirits Contests 2017)
• Bronze Medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017)
• Bronze Medal (International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017)